This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much money would i make from GoogleAdsense?
05-07-2013, 04:44 AM
How much money would i make from GoogleAdsense?
If i had a $300 a month budget for GoogleAdsense, and you had 10,000 members on your website (social networking site), HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU ESTIMATE I WOULD MAKE?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 04:52 AM

umm Google Adwords budget? It would depend on the conversion quality of your site as well as your adsense placement on your social networking site

10,000 members = depends on page views and the $300 if it were put towards adwords, NOT adsense -- You can't pay for adsense -- You would get each unique visitor for about $.20+

Banner ads work or seo or linking or advertising on sites with banners, etc.

Ads

05-07-2013, 05:02 AM

Adsense is becoming less and less. It's really hard to make a lot of money on Adsense unless you have a crapload of visitors everyday.

I would check into some networks like Adbrite. Or like the other poster mentioned do some banner ads, etc. Affiliate referrals can make you more than adsense.

If you just want to make a few bucks each day you can always do things like Cashcrate http://tinyurl.com/nrdcpt
I fill out surveys and make like $10-$15/day. It usually takes over an hour each day and I get a ton of e-mails and phone calls from telemarketers from but it's worth it. I just ignore the phone calls and filter the e-mails