This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it weird to have 2 facebook profiles?
05-07-2013, 05:02 AM
is it weird to have 2 facebook profiles?
hello I'm 22 years old male (sorry for my bad english i'm not from UK nor USA) ...
Am I weird having 2 facebook profilies? one is for people who met me and knows me in real life and for my family member,but other is for online people who never met me. is this weird?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 05:13 AM

No, my friends and I have tons. Why would you think it's weird? Don't worry about it.

Ads

05-07-2013, 05:15 AM

No, lol I have 3 different profiles for games lol
05-07-2013, 05:17 AM

No, I used to do that all the time, but I gave up on the 2nd Facebook account because it was to hard to keep up with the Notification showing up in both accounts. So I moved back to my real Facebook account and added some friends from my other account.
05-07-2013, 05:19 AM

I have a family only facebook and a friend facebook.Mostly because of the pages I like have jokes not for children (since Im 19) so I made one for family and its mostly family from out of state.
05-07-2013, 05:33 AM

It's a violation of the Terms of Service and you can be forced to use only one account should Facebook find out about having multiples.