This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did my boyfriend break up?
05-07-2013, 07:22 AM
Why did my boyfriend break up?
I really don't know. It happened yesterday. On saturday, his stupid friend went on his Facebook account and sent me a picture of his ya know.. Then, he kept asking me to sent him a picture. I called my boyfriend and sort of yelled at him ,and he was confused. I thought he was lying, and then I believed him. Then, his friend tells "I'm not your boyfriend. I'm his friend." On Sunday, my boyfriend was apparently crying and was pretty sad. A good friend of his told me this since my boyfriend tends to keep everything to himself. I called him. He didn't really say much on why he cried, and the good friend doesn't know either. On Monday, my boyfriend told his good friend to tell me to "Start an empty page in your life. And, don't call again. I found someone else." The first few seconds I literally couldn't believe it. Then, I start crying. Then, I am cutting myself. The thing is I really don't believe he found someone else since he cried for me the day before. Today, I called him to talk, but I couldn't reach his phone. I want him back. I wouldn't trade him for anything. We were going out since end of May 2012. Please help and please give serious answers.
I'm not going to move on. I don't want to! I won't!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 07:31 AM

Your boyfriend is immature. How old is he? He doesn't know what he is missing. Forget about him, and don't harm yourself. I know that getting over people that meant to you so much is hard, but you are young and there is so much to do in the world and so many people to meet. He is not only one. Therefore, before you take any serious deals try talking to him. If he doesn't want to talk to you, tell him that if he once cared about you, he would talk to you and tell him how you feel and why he broke up with you. If he stills doesn't want to talk with you, he is an immature jerk. Move on girl! Smile

Answer mine please? Almost same thing as yours....http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asu20pme6xe7rtFXt4ogyfvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130205145621AAI9t9O

Ads

05-07-2013, 07:44 AM

Firstly, thanks for answering my question.

May 2012, that's a long time ago! Sounds like you're really into this guy then and you do not want to move on - similar to me! Isn't it completely depressing when things like this happen?

Anyway, I'd say that your boyfriend's friend is entirely to blame for all of this. If it wasn't for him you two probably would have stayed together for however long. Maybe your bf's having a rough time right now as well on top of everything? If you want him back I suggest you calmly start of with telling him how you feel and you are so sorry about everything that's happened.

If he doesn't answer his phone for the time being just give him extra time. Don't be too pushy. Eventually he will miss you and come back to you. Sounds like you pair should stick together, just try and keep it together! Best of luck Smile
05-07-2013, 07:49 AM

I agree with Ana. I think he is being immature and you shouldnt have to deal with that. I dont know what yall have been through together but if you truly love him with all your heart ask to talk with him in PERSON and not through a friend. It might help you get closure by talking to him like that. He could be going through something difficult too, you never know. Also, please dont hurt yourself because of him. A lot of things will upset you through life but you just gotta be strong!

Goodluck and thx for answering mine :]
05-07-2013, 07:50 AM

First, thanks for answering mine.

Wow, I am actually very sorry to hear about this....I'm not gonna give u some generic, "oh just move on, be strong gurlll" kinda answer. All I can tell you is that, no matter how bad this seems right now, things will get better. I promise. Don't hurt yourself, that won't help anything. Call him again in about a week and just see what happens.

I hope everything turns out. Be hopeful, and be smart. No hurting yourself. Good luck.
05-07-2013, 08:04 AM

Reading between the lines here ' maybe his pal wants a relationship with him. IMHO as if it wasn't for his pal you would still be together.why would he want too send you pics off his thanks.