This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I NEED to know how to apologize?
05-07-2013, 08:33 AM
I NEED to know how to apologize?
Recently I was talking to my friend of FaceBook about the girl I like(the girl's best friend) and I said something really REALLY creepy. It has been a couple of days since then but I would still like to apologize cause I don't want to come across as one of 'those guys'
Please tell me what to do it is really important, I was thinking about ignoring it but she was really REALLY creeped out. Please tell me what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 08:46 AM

Just be honest and realistic say that it was not something you meant literally but something unintentional you were not thinking rationally. Rational person will always understand you, we all make mistakes and say things we regret, real people forgive and forget. Wink.

Ads

05-07-2013, 08:57 AM

it really depends on what you said in some cases you can just say sorry in other cases you can just say that you said something that you didn't mean and that it was stupid of you to say
hope this helps GOOD LUCK! you need it
05-07-2013, 09:08 AM

you can do it one of two ways you can make it public which shows you are not afraid to admit that you made a mistake and your not afraid that everyone knows it, this has a bad point where she can feel that you put her on the spot like that. The other is to explain that you are not one of those guys though a message on facebook i would make it a really long one explain every thing and express how sorry you are about the whole thing and that you dont want to date her because you want sex or anything like that. As long as your honest and truly sorry then you cant be in the wrong if she doesnt believe you then make sure you show her though your actions that you mean it. dont go off and date someone else be her friend and show her that you are not one of those guys wait for her if you must just remember if it doesnt work "talk is cheap actions change faith."