This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY SISTER READ MY PRIVATE MESSAGES...! 10 POINTS.?
05-07-2013, 08:46 AM
MY SISTER READ MY PRIVATE MESSAGES...! 10 POINTS.?
Okay I know i'm young but what's done is done so please don't preach to me thanks.
Okay since I don't have a phone me and this guy i have talked to for awhile message on facebook. Well ever since we started talking again my sister has been wanting to read our messages together I know she has. So I would delete them ( we have eachothers facebook information just because we are really close and we NEVER USUALLY SNOOP) and if he did send me a message the read message thing would show up and she couldn't check it then... Well she went over her friends' house and I stayed here. Let me explain to you the messages are really bad. It's about fooling around with him, and what I have done and what he wants me to do to him and what he's gonna do to me..... and I was wondering why he didn't answer me then I realized he has answered me but the red message reminder wasn't there and it seemed somebody CHECKED my notification for it. SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS MY PASSWORD. and so I just know it's her. she hasn't come home from her friends house but I find it extremely hard to ask her about it. Idk if she is gonna ask me about it but that was private and I really don't know why she read it. I DON'T READ HER PRIVATE MESSAGES BETWEEN HER AND HER GUYS SHE TALKS TO. only when i was about 10 but that was 6 years ago. She is 22 and i am 16. I don't want her to think I am a slut. But she probably does. We come from a family where my mother EXPECTS US NOT TO DO THAT. and we all are suppose to lose our virginity around 20's and not do any of that stuff with boys until we are 20 ....( idk my mom thinks she controls everything)... so Idk . we are really close. but when it comes to that stuff I already told her I'm a very private person and don't like people knowing anything. and i know she thought i wasn't like that so im very ashamed ... btw it explained that I was gonna give him oral sex... and that he would do the same to me... yes im young but I really like him so please don't preach. what should I do?
I did change it,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 08:55 AM

YOU HAVE TO GO STRAIGHT AND TALK TO HER NOW! OR AS SOON AS YOU CAN! OR OU WILL NEVER KNOW AND IT WILL BE THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

Ads

05-07-2013, 09:08 AM

change your password bro
05-07-2013, 09:12 AM

i'm 16 too. i know how you feel!! The BEST thing you can do in this situation is simply say it wasn't you. you could tell her that one of your friends messaged him as you 'gave her your password' Wink Don't tell her that you know she read your messages, just go to her and pretend to be really upset, and say, my friend knows my password i thought i could trust her, and she was messaging this guy and i don't know what to do. I should work. message me if you have any more questions Smile
05-07-2013, 09:28 AM

I turn 16 in a couple of months. My brother read my convos between my boyfriend and I. So I know how you feel. Just talk it out.
05-07-2013, 09:36 AM

HI,,WE CAN GO NO WERE BUT UP....please do yourself a favor and get you a new password,never give it to anyone,,you no shes the one,and you are sisters,so dont fight with her just,tell her,you solved the prob.yourself,,,PEACE
05-07-2013, 09:44 AM

write a fake one and lead her on.