This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you hack someones facebook if you have there email and password without them getting it back somehow?
05-07-2013, 10:03 AM
How can you hack someones facebook if you have there email and password without them getting it back somehow?
I have someone email and password and i want to hack it, the last time i hacked it they got there account back one day later, i created a new email, i put that email for their facebook, i deleted there old one, changed there password, did everything i possibly could but they still got there account back. i need some experts to tell me step by step etc? And if youre gonna have a sook about me not having anything better to do in life, exit this page. Honestly, my life, ill do what i like.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 10:19 AM

It's not that easy unfortunately. If you change the phone number or email account associated to the facebook account, you need to confirm it by following the link set to the old number or email account. If the change isn't confirmed, the new changes are reverted. That's why they were still able to regain control of the FB account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply