This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more visitors to my weblog?
10-12-2012, 11:59 AM
How can I get more visitors to my weblog?
Hi I own the technology Blog here at http://www.bytechip.com ,. Im only getting around 500 visitors a day,. Is there any way to increase the number of visitors, like online marketing ,social media sharing, and others that can get me more than an average of 5000 visitors a day. ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 12:07 PM

If you write very good articles and submit to websites like digg, then word of your blog will spread. But if you don't have good content then don't expect lots of visitors.

Ads

ur lucky u got viewers I dont got any I only have none I watch all my video's comment all my pictures heres my link plz comment and watch the videos http://members.webs.com/MembersB/EditPag...=143057069 I cant change my title that say's I GOT DESERTS Big Grin

It's ALL about content; NOT search optimization. You'll only get as many visitors as you interest in your content.

1. Weblogs always have been and always will be a complete and utter waste of the internet. If you want to get more viewers, make a website that actually contributes something to society (i.e. not a weblog).

Start answering more questions on Yahoo Answers using deep links to your blog. Then do social bookmarking of the questions you answer. That should help.