This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone vs Blackberry?
05-07-2013, 04:14 PM
iPhone vs Blackberry?
Which one do you think is better and why.
Give me all of your opinions!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 04:26 PM

Had an iPhone. Switched to blackberry. Hated it. I'm getting an iPhone 5 next week

Ads

05-07-2013, 04:34 PM

Well i have a Blackberry curve and its good. But ive never had an iphone so i dont know which is better but i think and iphone would be better

Smile
05-07-2013, 04:37 PM

definitely the IPhone they are made to last and of course Apple is the best phone brand around. IPhones have the best operating system too it is called ios and can be frequently updated Smile GO IPHONES
05-07-2013, 04:43 PM

I had a blackberry and it was so bad. Bad camera, no apps, horrible design. Now I have an iPhone and I love it. It's good and nicer looking. Only problem - IT SOMETIMES STICKS ON HEADPHONE MODE!

Does anyone have any suggestions. Have a look at my questions and answer please...
05-07-2013, 04:59 PM

iPhone by far! From someone who has a blackberry!
I've had a blackberry for 2 years and I've had 4 cause they always break! When I got the one I have now back on chritmas eve I was so happy but I then got a iPod for Christmas and I hardly ever use my blackberry, only for bbm, everything on the iPod is so much easier to use; Facebook, twitter, Internet & you don't have to worry about not being able to use it when the trackpad breaks on it cause it don't have/need one, tbh I wish I got a iPhone for Christmas, I'm never of this iPod! +downloading to many apps on blackberry makes it run slow but I have loads of apps on my iPos and it doesn't slow it down at all! Honestly before Christmas I would of insisted Blackberry was better but it's honestly not....
05-07-2013, 05:10 PM

They say blackberry is a sinking ship. You don't hear about newer versions or updates about blackberry OS either, so I'd go with iOS. But android is better!
05-07-2013, 05:22 PM

I would prefer iphone.
05-07-2013, 05:28 PM

The iphone is way better. You can't even compare them. Android phones are iphone's competition, not blackberry. Smoothness, interface, functionality are all 100 times better on the iphone. They're so much nicer to use. Blackberry aren't even in the same category.

But you won't get the iphone 5 for less than £529 unlocked, and all decent contract deals are expensive. The 4s is pretty much just as good though. Consider a galaxy s3, they have pretty good monthly deals.

There's a phone called nexus 4, which seems to have all positive reviews. It's supposed to be in the same league the iphone & s3, and have some aspects that are better. But it's only £279 unlocked if you buy from google play. It's out of stock right now though. And it's just as pricey as the galaxy if you buy it from another outlet or get it on contract.
05-07-2013, 05:42 PM

iPhone is far superior......

I've lost count of the number of Facebook friends I've seen complaining that their Blackberry phone is completely ****ed, and had to have it repaired or replaced - usually 2 or 3 occasions within a few months......... and then of course there was that prolonged Blackberry outage a year or two ago.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/bl...lapse.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/bl...ckout.html

Meanwhile my iPhone 3GS has never, ever gone wrong once...... even after knocking it off the table next to me computer on more than one occasion while charging it.
Also the iPhone doesn't have any keys on the outside of it, so you don't accidently dial people and waste your phone credit everytime you brush past something (it's the first phone I've had that doesn't do that).
It also has more & better apps.