This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I defraged my computer and did the cccleaner and now lost every thing my games my facebook contacts all of it?
05-07-2013, 04:31 PM
I defraged my computer and did the cccleaner and now lost every thing my games my facebook contacts all of it?
my contacts my facebook acc. it wants me to open a new acc. please help me get it back.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 04:38 PM

Well, defragmenting your hard drive would not do that but I know that the CCcleaner deletes a ton of registry entries as well as any cookies various websites have on your computer, along with many other files. If you have a recent Windows Restore Point you could try going back to that. Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore and select a point in time before you ran the cleaner.

I would recommend two things in the future though. First, always defrag AFTER you erase a ton of files and second do not use free registry cleaners. It's always better to back your system up semi-frequently and make sure you keep your files under control manually. There's nothing wrong with running Windows' Disk Cleanup every once in a while to remove some junk but having a program edit the registry blind is like playing with fire ;-)

Ads

05-07-2013, 04:39 PM

Hello!
I had the same problem and I fixed it. I used this software :
http://b5926n0kxp7b-e4i0z185cxuf4.hop.clickbank.net/

Go to the link above, it works with facebook and any program you want to reset the password for!
Go check it out, it really helped me!