This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is it called when older guys with mullets turn you on?
05-07-2013, 05:47 PM
What is it called when older guys with mullets turn you on?
Ciz whatever it is I got it bad today.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 06:03 PM

Bad taste?

Ads

05-07-2013, 06:16 PM

Lackofnookey, something I'm surprised a hot blooded man like you would suffer from.
05-07-2013, 06:25 PM

Since aging is associated with greying hair, and since the mullet fish is grey in colour, the correct term would be:

Ashenophilia.
05-07-2013, 06:30 PM

It's called "despervation." You're desperate enough because you're deprived of quality looking guys obviously.
05-07-2013, 06:43 PM

Nostalgia?

It's a shame that style got such a dorky name, because it's one that's gone in and out of fashion and it's a very flattering cut on a lot of people. The exaggerated version is cheesy, but a shaped cut around the face and longer in back can be attractive and it's easy-care. The style itself goes back to the 1700's...
05-07-2013, 06:46 PM

It's called being really horny.
05-07-2013, 06:51 PM

whitetrashophilia

Reef-I am very concerned

I have the opposite of what you got-I am turned on by younger guys with nice haircuts
05-07-2013, 07:00 PM

Couple of ways to go here:

rough trade:

Dirty poor white trash or rednecks who want a good blow job but have a macho nature about them that says no; may or may not rough up the giver just a bit.

or

truckersucker:

Generally homosexual men who have a fetish for anonymous sex with truck drivers. The men generally meet for sex in the truckers sleeper and are the homosexual equilivent of a lot lizard or what is referred to as commercial company.

Historically, truckersuckers would meet in rest areas, truck stops or other risky venues. Once the internet became a widespread place for social networking, truckersuckers were able to connect on webistes such as truckersucker.com where personal ads can be placed and truckers search by location to find a sucker to meet.