This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does Niall from One Direction now smoke?
10-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Does Niall from One Direction now smoke?
So today there was this topic trending on Twitter that Niall, from One Direction, now smokes. Does anyone know if this is true and if they have a photographic evidence.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 12:18 PM

It's a rumor

Ads

just a rumor

Of course, he does i know him on a personal level and he totz does!

Niall Horan he does not smoke. There is a picture that just recently got posted on Twitter earlier today of what looks like Niall Horan is smoking which got all of the Directioners talking as you can see by this photo here https://twitter.com/#!/ImogenHedges98/st… It does look like Niall Horan is smoking but he just has a pen very close to his mouth as you can see the difference by looking closely. The photo was taken quite a while ago. If Niall Horan were to be smoking I don't think that he would show it to the public by being very close to the window. There is nothing that shows that Niall Horan does smoke other than that photo which does look similar to a cigarette. Niall Horan has confirmed that he doesn't like smoke. He doesn't do it. The only one that does do it in the group is Zayn Malik.

It's just a rumour. He said in an interview he doesn't smoke and he never will. This actually all started a month ago on twitter when a fan took a video of the boys where they were staying in America and Zayn was smoking, but Niall had something very close to his mouth next to zayn. They were walking around and it was too far to see if Niall was actually smoking, but I doubt he was Smile

I don't think so. But Zayn does smoke.

Phottoshoped it was even a pen!

the photo was photoshopped

well, on twitter, i know people are posting pictures of niall drinking, but i really dont think that niall smokes.. if he does then i would cry!!