This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I log into my old facebook account after i accidentally created a new one?
05-07-2013, 09:02 PM
How do I log into my old facebook account after i accidentally created a new one?
I forgot my password for my facebook account and the accidentally created a new account with the same email adress. Now i cannot access my old fb account. I have tried deleting tthe new account, but when I want to log in and click forgot password, they reset the password on the new account and i keep logging into my new account because i can't remember my old account's password.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 09:06 PM

you can't create two accounts by one email so i think that you may had one of them wih a wrong email so you can talk to one of your new facebook account's friends and ask him to give you the old account's email ( give him your old name and profile pic so he can find it ) and then send a ticket to facebook supporting team with your old facebook account's email and ask them to give you a new password for it

Ads

05-07-2013, 09:07 PM

It is not possible to create two account using same email.
05-07-2013, 09:14 PM

I use facebook for a long time. But I know that with one email account you never create two facebook account. So if you can do it then it is really accident. But I can't understand that how it possible. If it possible then I think your previous account has been deleted otherwise you can't create a new one using the same email id.