This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
fastaccess facial recognition?
05-07-2013, 10:56 PM
fastaccess facial recognition?
i have a dell laptop which has fastaccess pre installed. i have some questions related to it:-

how can i use web login vault? cn i use it to login to my email accounts? if not , where can it be used to login?

secondly, i and my sister have a common single user account on windows 7. is it possible that fastaccess recognizes faces of both me and my sister to login into that same & common user account?
please reply.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 11:01 PM

Harshul Jain,

You can download the Fast Access software from the link below. Your sister would need to create her own user account on your computer.
You will need to register on the site below to download software for your computer.

My Dell Downloads
https://smartsource.dell.com/Web/Welcome...fmain.aspx

User Switching
Allows a recognized face to login or unlock the computer and automates the process of switching Windows user accounts. When the logged in user leaves the view of the camera and a new user comes into view, FastAccess will check the identity of the new face. If the new person is recognized and has an account on the computer, the computer will switch to their account. All existing open applications and data are retained and hidden during the account switch.

Thank You,
Dell-Jesse L
Dell Social Media and Communities

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply