This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should there be stricter controls on social media?
10-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Should there be stricter controls on social media?
Preferably arguments for stricter controls of social media, such things like Facebook, Blogs, and those scary websites were you talk to strangers, Omegle being an example.
Then what should be done about these, how do we solve the issue.

Thank you for answering the question..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 12:28 PM

Today political party affiliation do not make any differences any more. We are and whole world under control and supervision of BilderBerg Group master and creators of NWO. Today majority worldwide politicians members of NWO club, so do not be wore over who what and why going to be elected it is they and only they BilderBerg Group "NWO" masters going decide that. They have one goal it is to take over the world and eliminate 80-90% of the world population and slave all remain rest of 500 millions. Beware what going to happened with you and your family after NWO going take over the world and start implement final solution over us humanity. My friends we must investigate and expose and burn to the ground their evil plans but if you want to be a market slave go ahead because in the totalitarian NWO regime will be only two classes the masters incredibly wealthy and their slaves. Can you guess which one you will belong to or it is too difficult for you? Wake up my Brothers do your research, my recommendation: Read the book “Masters Game “by Graham Hancock &amp Robert Bauval.Book contains 6 hundred pages with sources, photos and references. And YouTube videos especially: Zeitgeist by Peter Joseph, The Upcoming New World Order, NWO Deception, Satanic NOW, One World Religion, The big deception,NWO Alien Agenda, The Deception of One World Religion, New World Order Plan to Kill 90% of the World's Population, Illuminati Satanic 2012+ UFO Event, NWO Satanic Higher Consciousness, New Age Satanism, Satanic Enlightenment, New Age Deception, The Power behind the New World Order Full Documentary, The Satanic 9/11 Ritual, by Bill Cooper. Wake up my Brothers time is running out, we have to face those cronies. May god blesses all of us we are 99% percentile.

Ads

No on sites like this and Facebook people should provide proof of age. Will stop a lot of the trolling etc.

it's up to the market to determine. If FB invokes certain controls, it would be the users of FB whether to stick with that website or not. For social media, the consumer is in charge.