This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does he like me also?
05-08-2013, 02:38 AM
does he like me also?
So I have a penpal that I've been talking to for the past 8 months. We have each other on every social media site we're on, we talk at least once a week, and we skype as much as we can(schedules conflict a lot). He always tells me how cute and attractive I am, calls me sweetheart, and told me I'm the most interesting American he's met(which doesn't say much about the Americans he has met).

I've began to develop a crush on him but I don't want to say anything because we're meeting up this spring when I go to England for school and I don't want to scare him off or have him act different if he doesn't like me like I like him and I'd still like to be his friend even after I come back. I don't except to have a relationship other than friendship since it would hard when I left.

So my question is, is there a slight chance that he does or is he just a flirt? Should I say something regardless of his reaction?

(he's english btw)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 02:43 AM

Of course he likes you, have fun when you met up, but remember dont fall in Love the distance between you will never work

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply