This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why famous people on twitter never follow there followers?
09-30-2012, 01:50 PM
why famous people on twitter never follow there followers?
i follow many many famous people in football,movies,etc...
but they never follow there followers do they are not allowed to follow their followers or they :
"oh i get a follower it looks he is a good guy lets follow him"
next
"oh wow ! another follower"
after 2 months
"oh 22 followers i not care i will check it later" ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 01:58 PM

Because it would be an endless stream of inane nonsense from following that many people. Who's got that kind of time?

Ads

Because they simply can't be following too many people. I would be too tired to click around few million times. I think even my mouse will wear out. Sometimes, you just gotta think logically, do they have time? If he/she follows their followers, they will send them messages and if there is no time to reply to every message?

They are allowed to follow their followers. But I guess if they're famous then they'll have a lot of followers to follow and they're probably just not bothered to follow them all.

Your hair is fluffy.

Is it too difficult to understand? You are just one person following a famous person and reading his tweets while the famous person may have thousands of followers -- which is why he is famous. If he reads all his followers' tweets, how long will it take him to do that?

Because it's not actually them posting or reading the comments most of the time. They have people who do that for them.

They are not normal people... They have got busy life.. You are only one person following them and they are already following ALOT of people...they might not have time... Many of the famous people I know on twitter tweet after 20 20 days... So you can get that... So keep following the celebs and one day someone will follow u back...

Some do 88 Verified accounts ( @isimaodeh )follow me e.g @Kekepalmer @ladygaga @mtv @crystalharris @donjazzy @therealrikishi @arianagrande @justinbieber @therealamyweber @brodusclay @yaboyamc @cashl3wis

Because it would Take to Much Time To Follow them Back they probably get so much they Dont have the Time to Sit on the Computer and Hit follow for Each One