This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get annoying people to stop insulting you?
05-08-2013, 02:58 AM
How to get annoying people to stop insulting you?
There's this guy who in some of my classes who is really annoying and won't stop insulting me. He is my friends friend, and they always hug and pretend that they are dating even though they aren't, so they are quite good friends. Anyway, he always tells me to 'stop touching him' and to 'calm down' even though I am nowhere near him and not talking to him. He also keeps saying really loudly 'No, I won't go out with you' or 'your a good friend, but no I won't' it's so annoying. He also says that I fancy his friends as well. And yesterday, I was checking my friends (who is friends with him) twitter page, and he had messaged her 'will you tell Hollie to stop touching me' and she just replied with 'she just likes to get a bit personal sometimes'. Anyway, how do I get him to stop this? I'm not going to go to a teacher, because it's not serious enough for that, and I already asked my friend to tell him to stop it, but she just treats it like a joke. So how do I get him to stop annoying me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 03:05 AM

Come back with witty comebacks. Embarrass him. OR, whoop his ass publicly. Other than that ignore it.

Ads

05-08-2013, 03:15 AM

Hi Beauty,
Just ignore him, he is just in love with you....