This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So gun banners don't want to ban guns? I've seen fiensteins proposal. Yeah...?
05-08-2013, 03:35 AM
So gun banners don't want to ban guns? I've seen fiensteins proposal. Yeah...?
-There will be a single feature test. Basically if it has a pistol grip or thumbhole stock, it’ll be banned.

-If it holds more than ten rounds, from a fixed magazine or otherwise, it’ll be banned.

-Grandfathering under the National Firearms Act only. In other words, Mr. and Mrs. America, you have to pay a $200 dollar tax per gun to register, and then NFA rules apply to transfer under the grandfathering. I guess she realizes Mr. and Mrs. America aren’t going to turn them in anymore.

I have to wonder how they would enforce such a thing considering sheer numbers and people telling them to go fuck themselves. I would expect them to try and use local police and when local police decide not to commit suicide the federal government will create a taskforce and kill all those who oppose. Since they will be given the authority to kill guin owners without fear of reprimand. Not a far out idea mind you since anti's have in the past called for the murdering of NRA members and gun owners using the force of the government. I was seeing it all over social media the last 2 weeks. But who am I to understand the mind of someone who supports evil so willingly.

Personally I think the NRA's idea is not as insane or evil and more feasable in every manner. Even the brady campaign is crickets over this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 03:37 AM

she wants to ban most semi-automatic weapons. why do you need those?

Ads

05-08-2013, 03:50 AM

Guns are designed to kill people and their purpose is not fulfilled until you kill someone with it if we did mental health checks we would catch every single killer before they killed. FACT.
05-08-2013, 03:53 AM

Let me guess, you support God's Curse on America (the second amendment)
05-08-2013, 04:07 AM

Ok, this tyranny is starting to make me angry

What does this traitorous government not understand?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINDGED!
05-08-2013, 04:20 AM

Shouldn't you be preparing for the end?
05-08-2013, 04:35 AM

Do you venture out of your house to get groceries, or do you have someone you trust enough to deliver them to you?
05-08-2013, 04:39 AM

Sounds like the laws we have here in California. And there is no such thing as a 'fixed' magazine. The magazines are called 'non-detachable', which means you need a special tool to remove them. If a magazine is fixed, you couldn't reload it! The idea is to prevent someone from changing magazines quickly, which stops them from spraying a crowd of people with 100 rounds in a couple of minutes. Anyway, these laws aren't much different from how things are now around here and we certainly don't have Ruby Ridge reenactments every weekend.
05-08-2013, 04:55 AM

Take away assault weapons, Semi automatics, and no more than 5 bullets in a magazine. Let the NRA pay for cops in schools since they care so much. Ill warn you 90% of the little suburban and country schools, WHERE THIS CRAP HAPPENS, will refuse it or stop come next fall. Those schools need to be published so you don't move into those areas. My only issue is the idea of a Lanza like event where an assault weapon overtakes a handgun or even more so in aurora. That's why I suggested the gun and magazine limits
05-08-2013, 04:57 AM

Feinstein, from 2005 to 09 had a concealed permit and carried. Today the U.N. voted 117 to 0 on the arm treaty. It would require that every gun owner in America be listed by name and address. Sounds like what happened in Europe before W.W.2 Cuomo in New York is talking about confiscation.
This is just the politicians jumping on the mainstream press bandwagon. It they want restrictions on guns there will always be the screwball that will beat it. Mass murderers in Conn. and Colorado carried more than one gun. What then? Limit the amount of guns we can own. We already have limits on the amount of ammunition we can buy. They more they pretend they are concerned about mass killings and want to control the law citizens gun rights, the more we need to fight to keep our guns. I fear the Government more than I do being shot by a nut case.