This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which is better to get a follow, myspace or facebook?
05-08-2013, 04:52 AM
Which is better to get a follow, myspace or facebook?
I write a fanfiction and I want to try and get more of a following for it so I was wondering which site would be better for that. Myspace or facebook, I'm not interested in the social media aspect of either one I just want to get more people to read my work so what do you guys recommend?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 05:07 AM

MySpace is super outdated in this generation. Everyone's all up on Facebook.
Help me?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...852AA2sVNi

Ads

05-08-2013, 05:17 AM

myspace is pretty much outdated i would use twitter and facebook
05-08-2013, 05:18 AM

MySpace is outdated, go for Twitter or Facebook.
05-08-2013, 05:27 AM

I had answered this in the category for MySpace, however the answer was reported and deleted. This is a much shorter answer than the original was.

Although no where as good as in the past MySpace, still has the blog feature. You can use that to to build your following with. I don't use Facebook, so I don't know if Facebook, offers that feature. With MySpace, there is a chance you can develop a readership. Also you can search for friends with similar interests, by the search feature, which will start out at the top of the page, and then move to your friends list. However it will require being patient, as it's going to take time to build a following. I'll add if you don't use it http://www.deviantart.com could also help build a following. They could help grow you following more, as there are a number of people on those sites who are into reading, and writing fan fiction.