This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to talk to my ex, how can I do it?
05-08-2013, 09:32 AM
I want to talk to my ex, how can I do it?
We broke up last Thursday and things ended badly so we both stopped speaking to eachother. On Friday she had a friend message me on twitter to tell her me she wanted to talk (she thought I had blocked her because I'd deactivated my account). We spoke on Saturday and we soon began arguing again, she was overly suspicious that I had blocked her and kept getting angry with me like she always does, so eventually I began being angry with her. We got into an argument and I eventually left the conversation, deleted it and blocked her and deactivated my account.

I do not want to talk to her in the hope of us getting back together, she is not a nice person and she doesn't seem to think much about other people unless she wants something from them. I want to talk in the hope that we can maybe stop speaking or go back to being friends and also so that I can get a picture we took while we were together (I don't have it, but she does).

If anyone can tell me how I can get us to talk, without looking desperate I would really appreciate it, any decent suggestions at all are valued. If it works by Thursday, I'll give you five stars and best answer.
We can't really speak casually at the moment.
Um, we have already broken up.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 09:47 AM

Easy just start a normal convocation with her and wait a few before you ask her to be with you again

Ads

05-08-2013, 09:53 AM

If you don't want to try to get back together, just ask her if you can talk. Just tell her that it's not working and that you'd like to be friends.
05-08-2013, 10:09 AM

Get her out of your life, mate. I know it's difficult, but you don't need to waste any more time or effort on someone like her.