This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does everyone in the United States have ADD?
05-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Does everyone in the United States have ADD?
America is a weird country. No one can focus, communicate, or even hold a conversation on simple things. Their heads bob up and down, they cut you off, or they just show signs of horrible attention spans.

Does anyone notice this? I'm not sure if it's the facebook, twitter, and text messaging, but Americans have some serious mental problems that are going undiagnosed. I suppose it's a part of why their school system is a complete joke. The students cannot even concentrate for more than two seconds.
Mawduce:

Most powerful country simply because of vast resources that have now been exhausted. Go check out your debt situation and get back to me. Your country is broke. The "power of America" is no magical thing. Resources, resources, resources....that are tapped out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 10:13 AM

And yet we are the most powerful nation mankind has ever known.....how the hell does this even happen?

Ads

05-08-2013, 10:24 AM

What?
05-08-2013, 10:32 AM

This place is just a chat area not America at large. But it is good practice to arguing with real people who matter.
05-08-2013, 10:39 AM

This is a myth, Americans are the most focused ... pudding! Someone brought pudding!
05-08-2013, 10:46 AM

ADD ?

I think that is an invented term anyway.

Adult Driving Disorder?

Ann, Donny and Dave ?

Btw, have ya noticed all the "isms" we have today ?

Got along fine without them before !

I didn't know that, there was such a thing as a homophobe, and now I am being called one !
05-08-2013, 10:52 AM

No. It's an excuse for someone to act out and then just claim they have ADD so they can get away with it.
05-08-2013, 11:01 AM

Probably.
05-08-2013, 11:06 AM

The medical and pharmaceutical companies would like us to believe that.
05-08-2013, 11:21 AM

It's pretty obvious that you know absolutely nothing about ADD bc if you did then you would know that the ability to hyper -focus is one of the critically important things that separates those us who have ADD and those who wish they did