This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it normal for a girl to take a long time to respond on Facebook?
05-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Is it normal for a girl to take a long time to respond on Facebook?
I'm 25. This 31 year old woman added me on Facebook and she seemed interested in me. I send some photos of me without a shirt on and I guess she likes it. I ask her if she wants me to send more pics and she's like "sure" or "sure y not." The problem is she takes so long to respond. She does have kids. Is this normal?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 10:54 AM

Well, if she's married, she's probably doing this stuff when her husband's not around (that's pretty bad). But if she doesn't, then she's probably busy Homeschooling, working, or other things. It's normal for a girl to either take 4evr 2 answer, or respond right away. She might have a lot on her plate. =) I hope this was helpful.

Ads

05-08-2013, 11:02 AM

She seems like she's interested but she might like be trying to hide this from someone, such as her kids. So, she might be like doing it whenever she can get one without her kids seeing, or be really busy. If you like wanna date her or something, you could try asking her out instead. But, if you just wanna send pics, but wanna like, get your sexy times on via FB, she might be the wrong lady if you can't handle waiting a long time.
05-08-2013, 11:18 AM

She could just be taking a long time to respond. You can if someone has read your message on Facebook, so at least she isn't ignoring you, right?