This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In your opinion is Hulk Hogan stupid and/or a perv?
05-08-2013, 11:10 AM
In your opinion is Hulk Hogan stupid and/or a perv?
He posted his daughter's pic on Twitter with the caption "Brooke's Legs." Why would a 59 year old man do such a thing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 11:11 AM

Both stupid and a perv. The man is an idiot. His daughter should be ashamed of him, however, I suspect she is not too bright either.

Ads

05-08-2013, 11:14 AM

Hogan thinks he's got a mind to run a successful wrestling business... in other words, he thinks he can compete against Vince McMahon.

The Ultimate Warrior said it best: "Hogan is nothing but a self-serving backstabbing coke addict"

By the way, just because my avatar is of Hogan, it doesn't mean that I'm a fan of his. As a matter of fact, I don't like Hogan. I respect his legacy, but I don't respect the man behind the curtains.
05-08-2013, 11:28 AM

no
05-08-2013, 11:44 AM

Dafuq O.o
05-08-2013, 11:59 AM

Despite all the money and fame, I would hate having Hogan as my last name. Nowadays being called a Hogan is almost as bad as a Kardashian and that is bad.
05-08-2013, 12:09 PM

Yeaah ive seen it nice legs!, but WTF?!, hogan is stupid and a perv posting that of his own daughter thts just wierd and disturbed
05-08-2013, 12:11 PM

Oh so you forgot the "Rubbing Sunscreen on the butt of his daughter" or when "he took the picture with his daughter along with his nuts". Well this guy had always been nuts and yes a biggggg pervert of all time. I would be ashamed of myself to even reply to my own daughters account but this guy tweets the photo and rants on other then "he had to do many right things. Just because posting a photo of daughter makes me (HH) a pervert..geez"
So you see how intelligent HH is.
05-08-2013, 12:22 PM

Both
05-08-2013, 12:35 PM

Both but Brooke is hot.