This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook iPhone App Help...?
05-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Facebook iPhone App Help...?
Okay, so this just recently happened...
All was normal on my iPhone 4S until Thursday afternoon. I started to realize that I was not getting any push notifications sent to my lock screen, and banners were not appearing when I had my phone on, but was not on the Facebook app. I checked everything, and even reset all the settings, but my phone is still not getting them. I have no idea what's wrong and I thought I could live with it, but when I'm out and about, it's hard to tell when someone's responded and stuff.

Is anyone else having this issue? If so, how did you fix it? And if all else fails, is there a way to downgrade to a previous version? Not sure if that would help, but this doesn't seem to want to work as it is.

Thanks for any and all help and advice!
Oh, and before you ask, YES, I have checked all of my notification settings in my settings app and in the FB app and they are all on
I have tried resetting all settings
I have tried turning the phone off and back on
And I have tried deleting and reinstalling

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 12:52 PM

may be it needs an update or u cant just delete it from your iphone and readd it to ur iphone i do that when i have trouble whith my apps lol
Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply