This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I break up with her?
05-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Should I break up with her?
I need some really sensitive and understanding people to help me if your reading this please answer, I would really appreciate it. Me and my girlfriend are fifteen (please don't complain about the age). She's in a wheelchair and has epilepsy but she means the world to me, she is the person I want to be with. She asked me out last week after a period of close friendship. She seemed distant near the end of yesterday and today so I asked her on twitter today if she needs space. She said she needs time with her dad (they have a complicated relationship).

I was relieved I thought I knew where the strangeness was coming from. I messaged her goodnight today and she ignored it like she did last night. I get that she needs time with her dad, but why should that stop her from replying when she was using twitter anyway? At that made me so angry and upset. I knew she was online but she ignores my message (she usually always responds when I say goodnight). If she had messaged me I'd have replied instantly yet she just ignores it. I don't feel like she cares about me anymore and she was fangirling about her faviroute idol (a rock star) tweeting him and everything.

I feel like the relationship is just causing me pain. I see her hurt - I've seen her having seizures, she has issues with depression and she ignores me which makes me feel unwanted. The thing is, she's the only girl who I've ever connected with like this. I have no one else I love like her. I'm interolerably lonely without a primary relationship and I've tried but I'm not able to change that. Please tell me what I should do, should I break up? Should I wait until school starts again on Tuesday?
Thank you. I'll do what you've said, I'll give it a week or two and if things haven't changed I'll leave and I guess I'll just have to find a way to stop being lonely like I always am.

Thank you all of you, I know all you did was type a little but it is appreciated - thank you again.
Thank you. I'll do what you've said, I'll give it a week or two and if things haven't changed I'll leave and I guess I'll just have to find a way to stop being lonely like I always am.

Thank you all of you, I know all you did was type a little but it is appreciated - thank you again.
I have one more question to add. Earlier this week she seemed to like me a lot, could she still like me? Is there a reason why she's pulling away?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 01:11 PM

Give your relationship a try for a month at least before calling it off. After all, it seems as though you really care about her and you can at least give it another try!

Good luck honey and you seem like an amazing boyfriend (so far) xx

Ads

05-08-2013, 01:22 PM

Honestly if she is causing you pain and hurt I don't think this relationship is worth it. You don't want an unhealthy relationship. I think you should give her space maybe 3-5 days. See where things go and if they just aren;t working then end it. You could do better anyways Smile Or take a break and let her figure things out then try again( thats if you she wants to try again )
05-08-2013, 01:31 PM

i would give it a little more time, but if the relationship is really causing you that much pain then GET OUT OF IT before you end up really hurt.
05-08-2013, 01:39 PM

"The most delicious fruit is the fruit of patience tree"
wait until Tuesday. Never rush in your life.
patience is one of the best qualities a human , especially a man, can have.
05-08-2013, 01:45 PM

Well, I see this from a few different sides
But first, I'd just like to point out that I've never been in a relationship, but I'll try to help as best as I can.
One is that you've only been going out for a week, and you're already feeling unwanted.
Another is that if you really love her, prove it to her by sticking with her.
Another is it's only be a week, see where things lead.
Oh, and it couldn't hurt talking to her. If you talk to her, and you sort things out, great. If not, maybe it was for the best.
I really hope I've helped.
And good luck. I can tell she means a lot to you.
05-08-2013, 01:56 PM

Dont break up with her just yet, give her a chance. You need to just tell her how you feel, once you know she knows how you feel, if she doesnt seem to care or try to change anything about it, then break up with her because in that case, she doesnt deserve you, but maybe she doesnt get how you feel at the moment, so give her a chance before you end it with her.
05-08-2013, 02:02 PM

Give her some space...she will come back to you if she cares.But really because its complicated-ish you may just want to talk to her...say your peace and see what she says.If she ignores you then act as if its OK ...this usually is a good trigger for silly girls to come crawling back.
05-08-2013, 02:06 PM

Give it atleast another month u do care about her right? She might just want time to mope around but she wants support from u
05-08-2013, 02:08 PM

well it seems to me if she has some things going on with her dad AND she suffers from depression... that may be the cause of all this. its not you. i dont think this worth breaking up over after a week, just because of the situation with her dad and stuff... that can be very emotionally draining and at 15 you may not know how to handle it... but depression is known to isolate people from love ones. for you, i know the fear of the unknown may cause a lot of insecurity... does she still love me? did i do something wrong? am i not important to her? stuff like that. even though you feel like that dont let that consume you, all you can do is let her know you love her and your there if she needs you and give her a little space. dont give up it seems you really care about her but the fear of losing her is causing you to freak out in your head. its not that bad its only been a week give it some time if you get to clingy it will be over for sure.