This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's a very simple way to privately keep track of daily traffic to a Wordpress blog?
05-08-2013, 01:16 PM
What's a very simple way to privately keep track of daily traffic to a Wordpress blog?
I have used some stats plugins. They either didn't work, or were depressing (full of social media I'm not connected to)

What is a simple, one-click install way to keep track of visitors? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 01:23 PM

its very easy to track visitors on your wordpress blog just click this link and create free account for 1 year and track all the visitors how many times come 1 visitor from where and ip address.
http://www.tracemyip.org

don't forget to say thanks

Ads

05-08-2013, 01:32 PM

Go to Wordress plug ins and search "Google analytics" I believe yo have to go create a google analytics account also but its free. I have that one on mine. Another really good one I like is called "Wassup" which you can search in Plugins. It tells you traffic in 24 hour, 1 week, 1 month, 6 month, 1 year, and also tells you where they came from how they got there and what state or country theyre from. Also can tell you who is on your blog right then.