This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I calm my cousin down ?
05-08-2013, 04:19 PM
How can I calm my cousin down ?
My cousin and her husband have been married for 6 months and she's gonna have a baby next month. He has a son from a previous marriage and his son is kind of a brat and always getting into trouble but he's only 10. My cousin is so upset and she's scared because she saw on her husbands facebook page he's kissing his two ex girlfriends and she's so freaked out and scared he might leave her but he loves her so much I know he's not gonna leave her but she thinks he will. She's afraid to talk to him about it and its making her even more upset and afraid. I've tried everything to calm her I hugged her and I talked to her and gave her some medicine and some water to cool her down but nothing worked she's still really upset. She's in her room resting now and her husband isn't home yet he's still working. He'll be home in about an hour. What can I do to calm her down ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 04:28 PM

Massage

Ads

05-08-2013, 04:37 PM

It is probably pregnancy hormones making her act ike that. Her husband may love her but what he is doing on facebook is tacky and insensitive. Talk to him first and hopefully he gets her a push present to make her feel special