This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls in my school are posting bad stuff about me on twitter?
05-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Girls in my school are posting bad stuff about me on twitter?
in class today i was left alone and my friends started to ignore me and then i cried (my "friends" know it) then when i got home today one of the gurls that ignored me posted on twitter "Crying doesnt help , attention seeker!" . im not VERY sure shes talking about me. Then my other bestfriend (this one is really my friend) discussed with me about this. then i suggested telling the teacher then she said "no! dont tell the teacher or your parents! if you tell the teacher , the teacher will talk to them and they will know its us! i dont want then to unfriend me!" i just feel like she cares for herself only. because the group of girls that ignored me are friends with her and not me. so she doesnt wanna lose them as friends thats why she didnt want me to tell the teacher. i feel so upsetSad in school she acts so kind but when shes online she starts to badmouth A LOT of people on the internet (examples : facebook , instagram , twitter , myspace etc) . What should i do? Should i tell the teacher or parents? Im feeling really troubled over this somebody help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 07:37 PM

She is not your friend. tell the teacher, guidance counselor or the principal, they need to know that. Tell your parents about it so they would help. Find a group outside and share what you've experience maybe they can help. Go and find a real friend that will support you. They are not your friends.

Ads

05-08-2013, 07:48 PM

Your friend does sound a little selfish and I'm thinking she only want to be friends with the other group for popularity. I think you should tell your parents first and have a pretty good conversation about that then see what they think. If you feel comfortable, tell the teacher and maybe also talk to your friend about it. If you do talk to her, don't make it sound negative, try to make it like its not a big deal. I've been put on this situation before and also with a push-pull friend. With the girl that posted the comment on twitter, fight back and make sure she knows you're not going to cry again. All she wants is a reaction. Good luck and I hope all goes well!
05-08-2013, 07:50 PM

Wow.. I Do Not Miss Them Day's!! I gonna say u should talk to ur So Called
Friends about it first, but im not sure if that would go any where¿ Mean Girls
Feed off the weak, You should most Defftalk to ur parents & take it from there..
GOOD LUCK & KEEP UR HEAD UP*
05-08-2013, 08:06 PM

Hy ...
If some one posted crying does'nt helps attention seekers,...
It means they have'nt ignored you...
They are girls,this happens many times people become very bussy...
Just don't be upset...
If you feel they are ignoring you,you must get involved in the task they are perfoming...
Try to make them feel your presence and importance...
Good luck..
05-08-2013, 08:13 PM

i know alot of people like that who are absolutely fine and frendly when u are with them but they badmouth on chat or on txt messeges. its because "its easier to write stuff like that on chat rather then saying on face "..these kinda ppl are not ur true frends.

sometimes in life people tease u or hurt u only because they know u'r easy to hurt or weak to do anything. they backstab on u or talk bad abt u or do bad things to u only because they think shes weak and wont do anything anyway.
Its time to be strong yet wise.
I would sugest to just let it go and ignore as for now. but if the situation gets bad or somthing just tease them in a joke of somthing..crack a joke sarcastically to them so they get a sign of "beware". but be wise. dont be emotional.
05-08-2013, 08:15 PM

Some girls cant help it to be dramatic all the time sweetie. Hold your chin up and show them you can live without them. Be more sociable to your other classmates. Befriend the cutest guy in your school or talk to your long time crush. . Isn't it sometimes good to separate from a crowd and control your own time without friends checking out everything you do? You'll be fine, trust me. I've been there and there's a lot of things you can do without this group of girls, even better.

Find new friends. And don't tell me there's no one else you can relate to in school. Because there will always be someone there. You just haven't realized how some people treasure you. Also, crying is okay. But too much of it annoys some people. So try to control your emotions even if it's hard at first. You'll soon figure out that things aren't worth your tears.

Be more POSITIVE and don't take revenge. If you see them in the hallways, flash a smile. It's up to them to smile back or ignore you. You've done your best and I'm sure in a few months they'd forget about this issue and move on with their lives.

Sorry it's too long. Rate me please. Thank You and Good Luck! Smile
05-08-2013, 08:27 PM

Talk to your teacher or principal about this they will help you out and make it stop.