This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you start your own online business?
05-08-2013, 08:27 PM
How do you start your own online business?
If any ideas, please help.
You can e-mail me if you want to tell me something personal(like a story or something).
I will be glad to read it and learn someting new.
Thanks a bunch.
Your friend.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 08:43 PM

It all depends on what type business you want to start. Not all on-line businesses are actually business. Do you want to open a store? sell a book? sell your own product? If you check "opening your own on-line business" in a search you can find lot's of different ideas. They have some that the stores are set up and you just add your items, you can also set up a website, myspace, facebook. These are the advertising ways of the futre, so don't disregard them Smile

Ads

05-08-2013, 08:46 PM

This is a good resource
05-08-2013, 09:00 PM

the best way to start your own business is by go to this site http://www.cjbnner.mylightyear.com
05-08-2013, 09:06 PM

Once upon a time... oh, sorry... the first thing you should do is to write a business plan. It doesn't have to be anything formal to start but have an idea what kinds of products and/or services you are looking for your business. Think for a few moments about who your target market will be. How old are they? Where do they live? Get a grasp on who you want to sell to and how you'll reach them. Whatever your product or service, make it comfortable to you. It won't do you much good if you want to sell medical equipment but know nothing about the medical industry. The next thing you need to do is run your idea past your city, state and country in terms of taxes, permits, insurance needs, dos and don'ts, etc. An online business is simply a business that operates (advertises and/or sells) online so you are not exempt from running a legitmate business regarding the legal and financial side of business. Educate yourself on the laws. Talk to people (customers, vendors, competitors). Read about marketing and do some marketing research on pricing and supply. Your goal is to find a need and fill it. Visit your library and check out as many books as you can even if you don't read them cover to cover. The "For Dummies" series can help. You will get out of your business (and life) what you put into it... so, give it your ALL.
05-08-2013, 09:19 PM

A K,

There are several ways to successfully make an income online. However, you have to dodge all the SCAMS out there! I, myself, have fell victim to several scams, and spent countless dollars. I am proud to say that I have found a few proven systems that are paying me on a monthly basis, anywhere from $200-$700 extra per month. All the sites that tell you they will pay you thousands per month are simply SCAMS! Check out my site for instructional video's on how to get started for FREE! Please send me any and all questions you have via my CONTACT link on my homepage.
05-08-2013, 09:34 PM

http://homebizseo.com/Make_money_online/...bsite.html It simple, you need to do several things to get a free website.
Start off with blue webhosting. Yes it cost at least $6.95 per
month, however you may place ads from advertising
programs such as google and bidvertiser and make your
money back and even turn a profit. With contextual
advertising you make money every time someone clicks an
ad. The advertiser gets webtraffic and you make money. That
is a win – win situation.
05-08-2013, 09:45 PM

here are a list of sites which would help you making some money without any investments:

These advertising websites pays you money for
1) Reading ads through email or by
2) Giving your opinion and participating in some surveys etc.
3) Refer a friend and you get paid

http://www.totalaffiliates.com/work-from...sites.html
05-08-2013, 10:00 PM

I am sure you have an idea or product or service in your mind. According to the marketing genius, Seth Godin, everybody is an expert in some field. I have successfully started my online business on Squidoo. It is the best place for anybody to show his talent or to sell anything plus it gets good traffic if one follows the instructions and advice.

Read what Seth has to say:
" People are looking for you.

It's easy.No IT department. No programming. No credit cards.

It's all about the community.

You can generate income and traffic

You can raise money for charity

You can sell stuff

You can sell stuff from eBay too

The Best Reason of All :

Your lens can show people the way
You can use your lens to share your expertise and light a path for people looking for something online.
You can highlight the best websites
You can teach people about a concept
You can do a poll to gauge what people think
You can highlight an eBay auction
You can point people to political action opportunities
You can establish your identity
You can make a difference "

All it takes to make a Squidoo Lens (i.e., website) is hardly 5 minutes!

You can consider one of these topics:

Cars
- Buying
- Insurance
- Loans
- Repair
- Audio Systems
- Car Rims
Dating
- Internet Dating
- Dating Advice
- Attraction
- Seduction
Dogs
- Breeding
- Grooming
- Ownership
Finance
- Student Loans
- Grants
- Home Mortgage/Loans
Food
Gardening
Gambling/Online
- Gaming
- Poker/Texas Hold'Em Home
Remodeling
Home Business Ideas
Interior Design
Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Homeopathic Medicine Travel
Las Vegas
Vacation
- Family Vacations
- Hotels Video Games
Weddings
- Dresses
- Planning
- Invitations

It normally takes 2 to 3 months to start getting a decent traffic to your lens. You get paid monthly depending upon the performance of your lens. There is no limit to the number of lenses you publish.

The following tips deserve attention:

1. Choose your lens name carefully. Try Google's Keyword Tool for help since there should be good traffic for your chosen niche. Check with Word Tracker too for traffic count.

2. Use tag cloud generator to find appropriate tags or keyphrases.

3. Estimate Keyword Difficulty with SEO Tools.

4. Get keyword / keyphrase synonyms using Google & Yahoo Suggestions. Check their traffic with Word Tracker.

5. Build your lens using good title - 5 to 7 words starting with the niche keyword / keyphrase.

6. Write a good intro starting with niche keyword / keyphrase in bold and other major / minor keywords / keyphrases.

7. Split the content into different sub-topics.

8. Use relevant ads from eBay, Amazon etc. (which are available as modules in any lens).

9. Use Plexo links using relevant quality content.

10. Start a blog on the same topic on Blogger, Word Press etc. and regularly update them with link to your lens.

11. Use promotional tools like Flickr and some social bookmarking / networking sites.

12. Use OnlyWire to ping your blog.

13. Write articles on the same topic and publish in ezines like EzineArticles, GoArticles etc.

14. Not but not the least join relevant forums and keep inter-acting without spamming.

I think this should solve your difficulty.

You may be interested to know that one lensmaster made $ 1000 in a month only from one lens!