This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Annoying facebook things.?
05-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Annoying facebook things.?
How do I stop from seeing stupid sh*t like stuff my friends like on Facebook pages.. ex: 1 like = 100 punches and then it shows like someone drop kicking a baby.. This shit is annoying >,< anyway how can I do that I havn't even liked the pages that show up in my news feed and it's just a bunch of spam that my friends like.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 12:51 AM

How do I control what I see in my news feed?

Sort stories
Use the Sort menu in the top right of your news feed to choose which stories you see first. Click Most Recent to see stories in the order they were posted, or click Top Stories to see the most interesting stories at the top of your news feed.

Filter by friend lists
Click one of your lists on the left side of your home page to see stories just from the people on that list.

Manage the updates you're subscribed to
Hover over the Friends button at the top of a friend's timeline and select Show in News Feed to turn their updates on or off.

Hide a person or a type of story (ex: quizzes or games)
-Hover over the top-right menu of a story, click the drop-down menu and choose what you'd like to hide:
-Hide story will remove the story you're looking at from your news feed
-Hide all by and Unsubscribe from will remove the story you're looking at from your news feed, as well as all future news feed stories from a person, Page, group, event or app
-Report story or spam will remove the story you're looking at from your news feed and help keep your news feed clear of stories like it in the future
-If you accidentally hide something you want to see, click the Unhide link.

Unhide stories from a person, Page, group, event or app
-From your home page, hover over news feed in the left sidebar menu.
-Click the pencil icon that appears to the left.
-A list of people, apps, Pages, and groups you’ve hidden or unsubscribed from will appear in a pop-up box. Click the X next to each one you'd like to remove from this list. Removing someone or something from your list of hidden stories means those stories can appear in your news feed again.
-Click Save.

Ads

05-09-2013, 12:55 AM

The Only Thing you Can Do Is Remove them From your News Feed

Go to the Post Click on the Arrow and Click on Hide
05-09-2013, 01:05 AM

First,go to a friend's profile and click the "friends" button on the right side of the profile,and then click on "settings". Then you will see the options, "how many updates" and "what types of updates".Choose the sort of updates you wish to get from that friend. Untick the stuff you don't want to see on your news feed and tick the stuff you want to see. From the "what types of updates" option,untick "comments and likes" and then you won't see what pictures your friends like or comment on,anymore.