This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get people to go and buy from my online store!!?
05-09-2013, 03:24 AM
How can I get people to go and buy from my online store!!?
I know it probably doesn't sound like a thing that will sell great but I like to make hair bows in my free time and I'm trying to have it as a way to help make money. I can't seem to get people to see my online store though. I use twitter, tumblr, wordpress, and I've tried ebay; I've even tried selling clothes and videogames on ebay but nobody buys them. Using twitter and blogs is helpful but what if you can't get people to see them either. How do i get my products out there for the world to see and buy!? Any help would be great. Thank you

If you want to see my bows they're at paralesha.bigcartel.com
I did make a twitter account for the store. I'm just not sure how to get followers. Oh, and if you're going to be mean in your answers then dont write here.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 03:35 AM

Most people don't want to spend their money and bows plus those are ugly

Ads

05-09-2013, 03:36 AM

Try to create more accessories and put them in your website. Twitter is the best way. Just name your store and make a twitter account with the same name as the name of your online store. In your bio add a description of what you're selling and at the end write that you follow 100% of your followers back. In the "your site" field add the site of your online store. Follow 100% of your followers back [you'll gain followers faster this way]. Tweet about sales and offers. Also search for people that follow back - follow them and ask them for a follow back.
I hope this helped. xxx
05-09-2013, 03:52 AM

You can sell for free at http://www.sheepbuy.com, post as many items as you want, with a paypal buy now button free of charge, no percentage is taken from the sell, buyer doesn't pay anything either, check it out absolutely free.