This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would be better a psp go or an ipod touch?
05-09-2013, 05:58 AM
What would be better a psp go or an ipod touch?
I like to play games but the internet is better on the ipod touch and the apps like facebook and myspace are good please help me with you're opinions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 06:06 AM

iPod touch, you wont regret it

Ads

05-09-2013, 06:22 AM

If your looking for internet options while you game go itouch otherwise go PsP
05-09-2013, 06:26 AM

I would rather get the ipod touch 3g which will come out probably about the same time as the psp go, if all you want to do is play games than get the psp go, but i like the ipod touch better it has more features, if you want to read what apple says about the ipod touch 3g than go to this website!,go under news!!
http://www.krazyappreviews.webs.com/
05-09-2013, 06:28 AM

If you're a hardcore gaming person, then I suggest PSP, but if you like browsing the internet alot, then go for the iPod Touch because it has alot of apps to use for social networking (Just like you said, Myspace and Facebook.) playing games, doing anything you want. Depends on what you want to do more. Play games or browse internet, but the iPod Touch really is an amazing internet tablet and it's cheap for a tablet too.
05-09-2013, 06:40 AM

well both these things to the same thing there just different size depends on what you do. A psp is for somebody that enjoys paying games, they also have a new feature called skytype where you can call people from the psp. And another feature is playstaion network where you can buy and download games and demos, wallpaper and themes. For the ipod touch is for some1 who make a lot of calls and is secudule things, you could also show off with it, plus for the games for some1 who dosent play games a lot
05-09-2013, 06:45 AM

If you want to be able to play Assassins Creed 2 and Tekken 6 on the go, then get PSP Go. if this doesn't satisfy you enough, then your better off with the ipod touch.
05-09-2013, 06:50 AM

if you love games go with psp..if music go wid ipod touch...
try a choice between ps3 and iphone..
i hav both