This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is facebook a fair way of saying I have feelings for her?
05-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Is facebook a fair way of saying I have feelings for her?
Hey guys, im in a bit of a problem here.

The thing is I like this girl for a long time now, for about 2 months.
She always has company though and im unable to say anything.

I spoke to her friend to know some stuff about her, and she doesnt seem to have a boyfriend.

I try to make things obvious though, like sitting next to her, staring at her, and I think she started to notice that, and she likes it. I sometimes see her staring at me, and other times she does sit next to me, but we dont say anything to each other because we always have friends on our side, and honestly I had some chances already to say it, but I couldnt.

So 2 days ago, I had my golden opportunity. I was going through the hallway with my friend, and I saw her alone sitting there. She stared at me twice (hallway and when I walked across her, and this has been happening lately). Im not sure if its just me or there is something she wants me to say. The problem is, once again I was uncapable of doing and I got really mad that day.

Today, I was determined to say it. Hell I even skipped a class for 20 minutes just to stay there, waiting for her, alone. She did not come today and once again bad luck hit me.

I only see her back at thursday, and I just have this urge to go ahead and create a facebook account, put a picture of myself, add her and just say what I have to say.

Then I have another plan, but this will take a long time. It basically consists on calling her friend, and making her say this to the girl i love: Hey there, im not supposed to say this but this guy likes you, he just told me that and asked some info about you.

I dont really see any difference in increased chances from each other, I only find the friend method to be less awkward than facebook.

So what would you do if you were very desperate to tell her? Create a facebook account, or use the friend method (friend method would take 1 week)? What is the difference between the two methods?
By the way I have really reached to a desperate state. I would do anything right now to just say it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 12:15 PM

Why are you trying to make this as creepy and awkward as possible? This girl barely knows who you are. Stop staring at her and actually speak to her. Not through friends, not through Facebook. Have a real, normal, friendly conversation and get to know her as a person. If you can't do this, then you aren't mature enough to bother dating at all and need to just leave her alone.

Ads

05-09-2013, 12:31 PM

ha ha well, if i were you i would probably just do it over Facebook if your in desperate times. but saying it face to face is always the best way. just go for it, she sounds like she may like you Smile
good luck!