This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will people still see my facebook If i deavtivated it?
05-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Will people still see my facebook If i deavtivated it?
So one mean girl posted a really mean post on my wall so I'm embraced to have any one see it and plus facebook was getting boring so I deactivated it so what will happen?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 04:31 PM

From the looks of your spelling errors, you are probably too young to have a facebook anyway. If you did deactivate the facebook properly, no one will be able to see it. However, you could have simply deleted the girl's mean comment and then blocked her.

Good luck.

Ads

05-09-2013, 04:39 PM

You can delete the original posting, you don't have to delete it all. No body will be able to see your page if you have de-activated you account.
05-09-2013, 04:51 PM

If you deactivate your account:

-Your timeline disappears from the Facebook service immediately.
-People on Facebook will not be able to search for you. Some information, like messages you sent, may still be visible to others.
-We save your timeline information (friends, photos, interests, etc.), just in case you want to come back to Facebook at some point. If you choose to reactivate your account, the information on your timeline will be there when you come back.

A lot of people deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and expect their timelines to be there when they return to the service. This option gives you the flexibility to leave and come back whenever you want.