This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you have to be a Youtube partner to add your Twitter link to you channel?
05-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Do you have to be a Youtube partner to add your Twitter link to you channel?
Do you have to be a partner or can you add your facebook, twitter etc links on your channel. When I try to add the link, it says error and won't let me. Am I doing something wrong, or again, do I have to be a partner?

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 07:31 PM

No just go to settings and just put your email and pass for ur fb and twitter it should work completely fine check my YT out CODxMLG4Life

Ads

05-09-2013, 07:33 PM

I do not think so, for linking twitter or facebook one have to be a partner. I am neither and have twitter link on profile page of youtube. Giving you two option use my methods which I had used, or follow youtube tutorial. (I got nothing to do with video just for help adding link).

How to add link on youtube profile page.
Sign in to youtube account.
On the top right click on black small drop down menu button then click on My channel.
On the profile page, on the left click EDIT. You will see
Title and Custom URL (I think paste your twitter url link or type if you like) then
Click ADD.

If you are facing problem while using the same method in that case I will suggest follow these steps and try:

1. Un install Adobe flash player Or if you like install on it.

2. Clear internet browser's history and cookies.

3. Only Install Adobe flash player from their website and when installation will be completed you must watch a short flash movie which is a confirmation that program has been installed successfully.

4. Install Java.

5. Update whatever your browser you are using if possible.

After doing all steps as mentioned above please re-start computer go to youtube and try your luck. Surely it should work.