This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it safe to get a pen pal?
05-09-2013, 10:41 PM
I really want to get a pen pal, but I've been told it isn't 'safe' etc etc. The thing is, I want a friend, preferably from another country. I don't have a Facebook account, or any other forms of social media (because I'm not that interested in them). So my questions are:
What are some websites I can use for this purpose?
Thanks for all your help in advance, it's really appreciated.
Oh, this is my first question here, and I'm really nervous about the response I'm gonna get. Please don't be mean, not saying that everyone is bad, a lot of you are really nice people, it's just that I'm paranoid. =.= Thanks again!
To ya dig: Thank you for your answer, but I want a girl first. Thanks, though.
Thanks to Ron Miles and Josh Smith for your answers! I don't want anyone from Omegle, because of certain restrictions. Plus, I don't know how it works. Heck, I don't even know how Yahoo! works. Not exactly tech savvy for my age...
Thanks again!
**I'd prefer girls from ages 14-15. It would be best if I can get a pen pal website (so I can state more of my preferences) and I'll take it from there. Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 10:46 PM

if u like email me, xiireeceiix@yahoo.co.uk

im from england

Ads

05-09-2013, 10:50 PM

You can email me at:
ron_hm10@yahoo.com
I'm from England,
I also go to SIngapore a lot.
so, that's that.
05-09-2013, 10:52 PM

I've had a few pen pals in my day, I don't he how it isn't safe so long as you don't do anything stupid (like meet up with them) unless you're absolutely positively sure, even then I advise you don't meet up with them. And get a female one if you do get one, slightly less chance they won't be out to abuse you. If you're pen pal kinda starts asking sexual related questions that would be a good indicator to be wary of that person or even a reason to stop talking to them.