This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your account is temporarily locked.?
05-09-2013, 10:45 PM
Your account is temporarily locked.?
Your browser has been infected with malware. You may have been infected when you clicked on a link to watch a "shocking video" from a friend's status update or visited a website claiming to offer special features on Facebook. For example, there are sites that claim they can show you who's viewing your timeline, change the color of your timeline or help you remove your timeline completely. These features don't exist.

Once infected, these malicious extensions spam your facebook friends and steal your personal information. We will help you remove the malicious extensions from your browser. Please click continue to begin the process. I click on the continue button and I get this.SCAN AND INSTALL
Click on the button below to download and install the Facebook malicious extension remover for your browser.i CLICK ON THAT BUTTON BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. How do I unlock it. Help Please!!!
I did run a virus scan on my computer. I have Norton and I ran a full scan but only found some tracking cookies and they were deleted but still cant get on facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 11:00 PM

your computer is infected
run your virus scan

Ads

05-09-2013, 11:09 PM

your facebook coeld be hacked and the hackers could have change the password of your account. you can go to site http://hackfacebookaccount.org/?ref=1196659 you dont have to download anything so its 100% free of virus then you can enter you facebook page inmedietly
05-09-2013, 11:25 PM

I had the same message on Facebook today.
It came from that Southwest Airline 2 Free Ticket Ad.
I ran virus scan, deleted all temp files, changed my Facebook Account, changed my email account and it still says the same message after Facebook said my account was no longer locked.
I'm still researching because if it's no longer locked then it should work but hasn't.

The message that says it's locked IS the virus from what I gather.