This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it me or is Facebook being stupid?
05-09-2013, 11:45 PM
Is it me or is Facebook being stupid?
Now this is something that has been pissing me off about Facebook. This "policy" that Facebook has is saying that you must "know someone personally" in order to send friend requests and its not only vague and overreacting, it is unwritten—NOWHERE is it mentioned in Facebook's Terms of Service. It is based on a faulty algorithm that yields false positives. It DOES NOT prevent spam; it only punishes the innocent. I've been blocked for 7 days and 30 days on my second account. Is anyone having this problem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 11:51 PM

Its Not Just you Facebook Does That to Everybody When you Send Friend Request you Can Only Send a Few At a Time If you Send Tons of Friend Requests At Once Or if People Mark your Request as they Dont Know you Facebook will Block you From Sending Friend Requests

Ads

05-10-2013, 12:04 AM

what they saaid ^
05-10-2013, 12:20 AM

It's just a method of trying to stop people from adding literally everyone possible. I don't see why you would want to anyway... Facebook friends aren't normal all real friends anyway.
05-10-2013, 12:35 AM

if you have somuch issues & problems with Facebook,why are you using it??

no one has come from Facebook company to request or beg you to use it...just stop using it