This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where would be a good place to advertise my nanny placement agency?
05-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Where would be a good place to advertise my nanny placement agency?
I recently started a business placing nannies and daycare ECE's in classrooms. I would like to advertise....wondering where are ideal places to get lots of exposure?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 12:01 AM

Indeed.com is good. Maybe Craigslist too.

Ads

05-10-2013, 12:03 AM

Register your company and services at different free business listings sites such as http://www.Hubzi.com. It is a site for business advertising. The UI looks very good and very simple to use and it is completely free. You can create a profile where you introduce your company, its services and products to potential clients and ask your clients to submit reviews for you. You can share your profile with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks and ask them to pass the info around.

You can also upload images and other links and references for your profile so that people feel more comfortable working with you. You can also create regular listings for selling individual items or run promotional ads for your services.

Your ads will be on the site and searchable by search engines and other users. It is also free. So there is nothing to lose.

Good luck!