This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i download paid apps for free in my ipod touch by itunes?
05-10-2013, 12:35 AM
how can i download paid apps for free in my ipod touch by itunes?
i hav ipod touch 1 g.i hav just jailbroaken my ipod 2.2.1.is there anyway to download paid apps for free by itunes?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 12:39 AM

NO paid apps have to be paid for as they are tied to the itunes store account that bought them.

secondly once aipod is jailbroken its amost impossible to add offical apps as its no longer recognsed as a valid ipod touch in tiunes you are stuck to using the installer app for jailbreak apps..

There are rumours about iPod Touch Firmware 3 being released in 2009 June or July

As for what it will have that's only speculation but expect it to have extra features be more stable and less likely to be jailbroken..

on jailbreaking WHY?

Cydia,QuikPwn (and other jailbreaks) have cause more problems for people than its worth.. (I never jailbreak but buy apps like Air sharing to enable limited disk use) as the only other extra is unapproved apps and background wallpapers (which are distracting).

NEVER JAILBREAK! It causes so many problems and yet adds nearly nothing! here is only 25% chance of success with 50% chance of killing it. and any attempt voids any warranty you have! Once you have jailbroken an ipod you are then stuck with jailbreak apps as you can no longer add official Apps (or protected music) to the ipod as itunes will NOT recognise it as an official ipod.

the 2.2 software from apple is stable and works well and lets you add hundreds of apps (many free) from the itunes App Store, many with features available in jailbroken items.

Jail breaking became redundant when the 2.0 software was released as it add almost nothing to the ipods abilities (other than the ability to browse its file structure which also makes it less secure).

Jail breaking also voids the warranty and does cause many issues form files vanishing, memory leaks and loss, rebooting and even failing to boot.

Jailbroken ipods cause so many problems (just search on here for them). It alters the boot code so its not really an ipod at all.

Best option is to remove the jailbreak by restoring the ipod on your computer but NOT connected to internet and make sure you have a full power 500MA USB2 port as low power laptop ports can cause the restore to fail and kill the ipod. So... with itunes running reset your ipod (menu and centre key held until screen goes blank with dark apple logo). then as soon as the screen lights up connect it to computer. (if touch its the home and power key until screen goes black /apple).

Ads

05-10-2013, 12:43 AM

Ok dont listen to this other dude..He said the same EXACT thing word for word to someone else..I have a jailbroken ipod touch.You CAN have both hacked and official apps.itunes does recognize the ipod as a regular ipod.I dont think that guy knows what he is talking abiut..the apps that are on installous which is what you should have installed(you can find instructions on youtube)..are the same apps that are on itunes..People take them from apple and hack them..

Just for reference you should have cydia,installer and installous installed..If your missing any of these,not to worry you can get them off youtube..I mean the way to get them is in youtube videos..Just search cydia,installer or installous.
05-10-2013, 12:53 AM

I don't think so, but a lot of free apps are developed...so...good luck!
05-10-2013, 01:05 AM

You can't. That's not how it works.
05-10-2013, 01:20 AM

1.) open cydia
2.) select manage
3.) select sources
4.) add http://cydia.hackulo.us/
5.) select sections in cydia
6.) go to Hackulo.us\
7.) Install installous, hackulos security, miPatch Firmware 2.2.1
8.) After thats done, open Installous
9.) click browse, to find an app, by search, then name has to be exact.
10.) after you find an app you want, click it, scroll to the bottom of the page, the choose the version, then choose a source, download it.
11.) don't stop download early, you cannot change screens, or anything, until DL is done,.
12.) once dl is done, go to downloads, then click the one you want to install.
13.) delete the downloads after installed

**Note: you must have 1 app store app. myspace, or facebook will do, you can only use like imob 800 favor points one time, so dont try to do it twice.
05-10-2013, 01:30 AM

Use this link

Appulo.us

But first search YouTube for how to install cracked apps.
You need to have at least one free or paid app from the iTunes store and download some patch from cydia to be able to use this apps.

Or

Install an app from cydia called Installuos which is a mobile app for the website above.
05-10-2013, 01:44 AM

If they are already paid for...al you have to do is plug in your ipod and then clik the picture of the ipod on the left where it'll say
(name)____'s Ipod. and then click on it. then in the middle/ish top there will be a tab labled applications. click it. press all apps then press sync at the bottom right.
05-10-2013, 01:52 AM

Sorry but you can't. There is no way to get paid applications for free via iTunes.
05-10-2013, 02:02 AM

man29066 is an idiot. Jailbreaking does not harm, kill, damage or ruin an iPod or iPhone. It does not void your warranty. It does not change the boot code. iTunes does recognize it as an iPod. I'm getting tired of these idiots who respond to questions when they don't know the correct and factual answer, or who just reply to get points.

I'm not going into technical details, but to answer your question strict and to the point of what you actually asked, the answer is No. iTunes will not let you download paid apps for free.