This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i be friends with a guy i like in my class ?
05-10-2013, 02:42 AM
how can i be friends with a guy i like in my class ?
i am a sophomore and i have one guy in my english class he is cute and funny but we are not friends and i added him on facebook and one day i send him hi on facebook but he didn't replay i think i like him but i am not sure and i want to be friend with him but i don't know how please help ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 02:56 AM

u like him or you just want to be friends with him???
sounds like you want more---but, starting as friends is always best so go for it!
smile, be friendly, helpful and say hello sometimes w/ a smile.

Ads

05-10-2013, 02:57 AM

When you see him in Class when the bell rings try getting close to him and say hey.If he doesn't hear you tap on his shoulder and say"I said hi" in like a cute,sassy way.Look in his eyes when you say this he'll probally say hey then walk off but he'll think about you for shure!Wear something cute that is a real attention grabber like a sweater with a cute pattern that is pink or a bright Color.Wear a hat to match and cute boots with nice jeans should be cute.Wear your hair curly if you can and if you like wear a little lip gloss to make your lips look delicious.Haha that sound creepy