This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get people to like my Facebook page?
05-10-2013, 03:46 AM
How do I get people to like my Facebook page?
So i've just gone public to my friends on Facebook about me being a DJ/Mobile Disco and they seemed to of taken it quite well. Unfortunatley only 1/8th of the people on my friends list have actually like the page. I was just wondering how I can boost up my likes? I'm currently on 55-56 and I'd really like 100 likes by christmas! please if you have time could you like my Facebook page and help me out here. Thanks Smile

https://m.facebook.com/cjsdjsmobiledisco

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 03:55 AM

get some friends

Ads

05-10-2013, 04:09 AM

you can choose some beatiful page.
05-10-2013, 04:24 AM

This is a Violation of the Yahoo Answers Rules Please Read the Rule Book to Understand What is Allowed and Not Allowed Asking People to Like your Page is Not Allowed Considered Solicating you Can Get your Question Removed Points Can Be Taken Away you Can Even Get Suspended For Doing this

If you Want more Likes Use the Build Audience tool Since you Invited your Friends Already you Have to Be Patient if they want to Like it they will

Post Good and Interesting things that will Get More Likes and Ask Other people to Share your Page But NOT On here
05-10-2013, 04:27 AM

I had a page like this once and it worked out well. well for 4 months or so. the reason was I stopped posting anything everyday. The reason my page worked so well was because I posted great stuff everyday. Get 1 or 2 friends to check your posts before you post them and make them rate it 1 out of 10. If it's 6 and above post it If not edit the post to make it alot better. DO NOT MAKE SPELLING MISTAKES if you do , there will be Grammar Nazi's out there. And will cause war on your page wether you like it or not. These wars are very hard to stop. Post daily. Never promise anything you can't keep on the page. Be respectful to your fans. Do what you have to do. Never stop posting. Or your site will fall into crisps.
05-10-2013, 04:37 AM

For more like interacts with new persons and join groups and make posts daily their.
05-10-2013, 04:38 AM

Post interesting and attracting things
05-10-2013, 04:39 AM

Post awesome stuff.
If you're gonna beg your friends to get 100 likes you will look like a miserable dude with no life and no one will like it.
05-10-2013, 04:52 AM

Try to buy people to like it.
per one you will have to spent around $ 0.05.
you can do it through microworker web site.
05-10-2013, 05:07 AM

Hi,dear one.I my self have no access to facebook and it,s forbidden to use!But to increase your pros you have to be able to create innovations time to time to be attract more by your instinct creations ....I wish you100percent success hope.so long.