This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get established on Twitter?
05-10-2013, 07:38 AM
How to get established on Twitter?
I want to regularly Tweet about my business with the latest news and products. Is the best way to follow as many people as possible, that way they will see my posts? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 07:51 AM

Use twitter a lot, network with people, follow people in similar niches as you etc.

Ads

05-10-2013, 08:01 AM

The people you follow won't see your Tweets, it's the people that follow you who will see what information you are publishing. Twitter is all about establishing relationships. I'd first reach out to your current customers and let them know about your Twitter handle, hopefully a few of them will start to follow you. Include a "Follow Me" button on your website, any emails you send out, etc, so people can opt-in to become your followers.
05-10-2013, 08:08 AM

I think Twitter has stopped people from following a lot of numbers and they will only let you allow a certain number, like 20% of your follower number. There are many who follow strangers in the hope of making them follow back. You don't have to follow someone to send a message. You can use public replies: @username <message> and they will see this in their feeds. Now, you need to sound like a real person and not some Twitter bot gone mad like this girl here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aswwf3bu1I8

So, spice up your Twitter profile so they will be enticed to follow you back. Good Luck!