This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do Japanese girls like black guys?
05-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Do Japanese girls like black guys?
I ask this question seriously because Japanese girls ALWAYS try and ad me as a friend in a social networking site called 'Tagged'. So i ask this looking for responses that are atleast knowledgable because i really dont know the answer to this,lol.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 11:41 AM

Every woman has her preferences.

Ads

05-10-2013, 11:48 AM

I always thought blonde chicks liked black guys. It all depends on the person i guess. Japaneze girls need love too, just like fat chicks!
05-10-2013, 12:01 PM

hell yea they do
05-10-2013, 12:07 PM

All women like black men
05-10-2013, 12:11 PM

They LOVE them! LOL, Japan has a True Love for Hip Hop, ask anyone. The men even grow dreadlocks. For Real, For Real. Google it and Read about it. They Love our Black Culture
05-10-2013, 12:23 PM

Some do but most don't
05-10-2013, 12:25 PM

There's a big difference between Japanese-American girls and girls born and raised in Japan. In Japan, marrying a white American, Canadian or European is seen as higher status. Black could be seen negatively or positively. If you are a professional or an army man (which most black men in Okinawa where I lived are because of the army base there) and you speak Japanese, you'll be seen positively. If you're a black man who walks around with cornrows and baggy pants talking gangsta style, you'll be seen as a parent's worst nightmare. Japanese-American girls, while many do feel the pressure to marry Japanese like their Asian counterparts, are still American and interracial dating is not very important for most American women.
05-10-2013, 12:39 PM

I live in Okinawa, Japan.

A lot of younger Japanese here believe what they see in rap videos is what American life is. So, they think black men are rich. So, to be cool is to be black (or "act" black) and they know black men like Asian women. So, for that reason, if they date a black man, they can get onto all the Military bases and get tax-free products from the base exchange that is twice as much on the Japanese economy.

The Japanese of mainland (Honshuu--where Tokyo is) however have a different perception. They are more arrogant and less willing to give blacks a chance because there are many African (not American, but African blacks) that go there and try to scam people on the streets.

My two best friends here are black and whenever we go out, Okinawan girls are always over them. It's just chic or "kakkoii" to be black or have black friends.
05-10-2013, 12:48 PM

it depends but i guess not the gangster type