This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to unaddict myself from facebook?
05-10-2013, 12:08 PM
How to unaddict myself from facebook?
So i really got bad school grades. And i've got to the point that it may be facebook. It's really really hard to log out off facebook when i'm on it. And i really want to suceed my year, pls just help me Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 12:11 PM

Deactivate your account, and sell your computer.

Ads

05-10-2013, 12:18 PM

Tell someone you know (Friends, Parents ect.) you password and let them change it. Then once a day they can log in for you and you can access Facebook. Good Luck this year at school! Smile
05-10-2013, 12:27 PM

One.. get rid of it
two... have an accountability partner
three... set a timer...
four ...have your parents change the password and just log you on when they feel it wise to let you....
05-10-2013, 12:39 PM

What they said ^
05-10-2013, 12:49 PM

I would say just deactivate or delete your facebook account, but that probably won't happen. Perhaps you can set up a schedule. You will study for 2 - 3 hours and then you are allowed to log into facebook. Maybe vice versa. Spend some time on Facebook and then study for 2 - 3 hours before you go to bed at night. If it's causing too much trouble just stay away from your computer unless you NEED to use it. Such as typing an essay or something. Remeber there is a difference between NEED and WANT as well.