This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't seem to get much traffic to my website?
05-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Can't seem to get much traffic to my website?
I have a website http://www.mhcreate.co.uk and I have submitted my URL to many search engines and added some keywords to my site etc but can't seem to get more than 1 or 2 or even 0 people daily on my site? I have been adding google adsense to try and gain revenue that way as well, but due to the lack of visitors I have made about 55p so far!!

Any suggestions.
Many thanks
Mark

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 01:40 PM

advertise on yahoo and facebook as well....and every social network you can think of, make pages on those sites, make ads for those sites send out mass emails if you can get access

Ads

05-10-2013, 01:55 PM

Somewhere along the way, you started leaving out the commas in your keywords... also put those keywords on every page of your website.

<meta name="KEYWORDS" content="Wedding Invitations, stationery, cheap invites, invite design, competitive prices, postcard wedding invitations
wedding invitation envelopes
wedding invitation printing
wedding invitation wording
contemporary wedding invitations
wedding invitation ideas
wedding invitations uk
wedding invitation designs
wedding invitations
">

something like this:
<meta name="KEYWORDS" content="Wedding Invitations,stationery,cheap invites,invite design,competitive prices,postcard invitations,envelopes,printing,wording,contemporary wedding,invitation ideas.invitations uk,invitation designs">

***When the search engine spiders come along, you want to hit on every possible keyword related to your website.

You actually gain a rung on the search engine ladders the more that your website address is posted on OTHER websites, so if you are in any forums, include your website address in the postings as a tagline.

The more websites that you get your web address on, the higher you get in the search engines.

Trade links with other websites, or purchase banner advertising impressions... you may not get any REAL traffic from the banners because they rotate but from being on other websites, you will gain search engine status.

Oh, i see the most important keyword that you left out was the name of your company... get MHCREATE in there!
05-10-2013, 02:08 PM

I tell you there is no point submitting your site to search engine. What you should do is focus on building content. At least 2 pages a week. Make sure it is unique content. Only worries about adsense or other monetization method after you have reached 50 a day visitor.

While you building the content make at least 10 inbound link per week. You can achieve these link building things by doing social bookmarking, blog commenting or article submission. Make it as a regular do to list. The last thing to do is worrying about adsense stats.

Just looking at your homepage title I feel you are so far away in getting traffic. So please learn some basic seo. Good luck.
05-10-2013, 02:15 PM

Take participate in social media website and make quality back links for your website you will get lots of traffic...
05-10-2013, 02:30 PM

Google Adwords will help you
05-10-2013, 02:40 PM

iyahoo.com name this
05-10-2013, 02:45 PM

Hey Mark,

I suggest you take advantage of social network sites particularly Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. These are all high traffic sites and the more you make yourself known there, the more your traffic will grow.

That would be a really good first step for you. Good luck!
05-10-2013, 02:49 PM

Submitting URL to search engines and adding keywords on your site is not enough. You need backlinks! As much as possible.

Try doing some article marketing by writting some articles and submit them to article directories, like ezine articles, goarticles and articlecity.

You can also try Web 2.0 marketing. Join some social networking sites, like FaceBook, MySpace and Twitter, and be active in them. Just remember to include your website everytime you do a post.

Cheers,
Alex
http://BestInternetProfitSecrets.com/get-web-traffic
05-10-2013, 02:51 PM

There are many ways to get traffic but as my experience one of the best way is SEO (Search Engine Optimization). See the site I listed on resource box. This might help u.