This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fellow liberals, don't you realize that we need to help support the tea partiers?
05-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Fellow liberals, don't you realize that we need to help support the tea partiers?
We need to work together to convince the tea partiers that the GOP doesn't represent them and that they should form their own party and nominate candidates. Then, the vote will be split between the Republican and Tea Parties and the Democrats will win. Smile Let's take things to our advantage.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 02:49 PM

Good point, but don't worry. I support them just as I would my own family dog.

My family dog doesn't listen to anyone, either.

Ads

05-10-2013, 02:59 PM

I think that is well understood, which is why we laugh when the Tea Party has a speaker that demands that republican senator Graham "admits he is gay"
05-10-2013, 03:04 PM

The Tea partiers protest that taxes have gotten too high. However most of them have gotten tax cuts last year. We shouldn't support anyone until they understand the issues and get their facts straight.
05-10-2013, 03:20 PM

Yes and we are very wise for encouraging this "movement of foolhardy populism and ignorance", to use my words.
05-10-2013, 03:33 PM

Hate to break it to you but the tea partiers are dominating the republican nomination decisions. Case in point" Marco Rubio in Florida. He is crushing the sitting Gov in the primary for the Senate seat because RINOs will no longer be tolerated

@guardian - you sound like an idiot when you parrot Obama. Neither of you knows what you are talking about where the tea parties are concerned
05-10-2013, 03:45 PM

I like things the way they are now. It's no secret that the Tea Smokers are just a splinter group of the Republicans. They are their own worst enemy. Have you seen that video of the Tea Party protest/gathering where the one loon announces that Obama is planning to ban fishing in the US? Too funny. Hand them a bullet and I guarantee you they will shove the gun down their pants and pull the trigger all by themselves.
05-10-2013, 03:49 PM

Tea Parties are not affiliated with a party. Palin does not represent them either. Hannity is the alter tea party. It is a philosophy instead of a organization.
05-10-2013, 04:01 PM

You poor brain dead liberals
05-10-2013, 04:10 PM

The Tea Party is not a political party. They are several different grass roots groups spread across the country. Google it and find out for yourself.