This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will Goldberg Return Possibly This 2013 At Royal Rumble or any show a Surprise Return To The WWE?
05-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Will Goldberg Return Possibly This 2013 At Royal Rumble or any show a Surprise Return To The WWE?
Like Brock Lesnar did a Surprise Return! here is the interview of his video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_eMgFysW...re=mh_lolz - He said he is not yet ready 100 percent ready to return and Negotiations with vince mcmahon!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 04:23 PM

Wrestling's fake

Ads

05-10-2013, 04:38 PM

That would be cool
05-10-2013, 04:48 PM

That would be cool, but I doubt he will come back.
05-10-2013, 05:01 PM

make of this what u will...

Former WWE & WCW wrestler Bill Goldberg teased a return to the ring on Twitter on Wednesday.

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross was asked whether there's a chance we'll see Goldberg as a surprise entrant in Sunday's Royal Rumble pay-per-view. JR said, "Highly unlikely" and Goldberg replied, "How about NO" and "Not a chance in hell."

A fan told Goldberg, "Such a shame... The Spear needs to been seen once again!!" He replied, "It's coming." Another fan said it's not cool for Goldberg to tease a return to the ring if he doesn't mean it, to which Goldberg replied, "I mean it...."

Goldberg said "I think it's common knowledge about my feelings towards the WWE......" When another fan asked Goldberg, "I'm guessing this means you will never be in the WWE again?," he said, "Great guess..."
05-10-2013, 05:10 PM

Anything is possible in the WWE, and since his lucrative temporary contact from his stint in Japan has recently come to an end, I'd love to see him back on a legends status contract (limited appearances like Rock and Lesnar have)

Picture this.. Ryback dominating the superstars in the Royal Rumble. Throwing out each.opponent as he demands "FEED ME MORE FEED ME MORE.." The clock counts down and... GOLDBERGS THEME. Goldberg paces the ring and then SPEARS him through the ropes
05-10-2013, 05:17 PM

I think if he wants to come he will do something big like never seen before,I would say that maybe he will fight with Undertaker,other than that every thing is crap for him Goldberg will fight Undertaker in Wresetel Mania 50% chance only lets hope! It will epic # Godberg. Who's next??
05-10-2013, 05:27 PM

Goldberg returning percentage is probley 15% and returning would be 85%, but there's always that 15%.