This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more twitter followers?
05-10-2013, 04:33 PM
How do I get more twitter followers?
I'm new to twitter. I have made a twitter account for insperational quotes and sorts. I want to know how to get more twitter followers and not with one of those sites were people automatically follow you and you automatically follow them. Thankyou Smile

Twitter: @ImInsperational

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 04:45 PM

Tweet funny stuff then follow like 200 people randomly and some will follow back. That's what I do and it works

Ads

05-10-2013, 04:51 PM

Ask People To Give You Shout-outs or you can buy them at followerssale.com
05-10-2013, 04:59 PM

I think the best way will be buying some followers form a trusted sites. i bought some from a site. you can also buy some . the site gives you 100% guarantee so don't be panic. this is called "backlinksfans".

Become popular on the social networks!! Just Real Likes, Fans, Views!! Buy targeted facebook likes.
No Password Required-Guaranteed Service. Buy facebook likes, buy facebook fans.
05-10-2013, 05:13 PM

I suggest you practice using hash tags (ex: #keyword) in your tweets. Hash tags are used to find relevant posts/tweets with the keyword query. Learn more about this in the article below.

http://www.buyrealmarketing.com/blog/how...htags-work

or learn more about Twitter itself

http://www.buyrealmarketing.com/blog/?s=twitter&x=0&y=0
05-10-2013, 05:22 PM

Hi @ImInsperational,

There are companies who are offering guaranteed real twitter followers. You can gain a thousand followers within just 2 days or even more depending on what plan you want to get. You may want to visit this site for more information.