This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you get annoyed when someone doesn't reply to your text?
05-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Do you get annoyed when someone doesn't reply to your text?
But a couple hours later they are on Facebook and stuff through their phone? (Says mobile when they post). Irritates me when my bf does that when I text him about a problem I am having or working on with school, etc.

. How about you?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 07:49 PM

Depends if I know they are working or do something that makes them busy, I would just be patient. However, if they are ignoring me intentionally and I really want or need an answer, I would be annoyed.

Ads

05-10-2013, 08:05 PM

Nah, I perfectly understand things happen so they can't reply immediately.
05-10-2013, 08:09 PM

I hate it, makes me feel unwanted.
05-10-2013, 08:17 PM

Don't have a phone and do NOT want to. Humans or getting to detached to other humans. I mean people call texting "hanging out". Humans are DOOMED.
05-10-2013, 08:29 PM

Depends on how urgent my text needed to be responded to

If it was like "what do you want for dinner?" or "Where is the remote?" then i want that text responded to asap
05-10-2013, 08:40 PM

Well, if there is activity on other sites, that could be irritating, but as for any other time, not really. Life gets busy.
05-10-2013, 08:44 PM

Think about this: You've probably done it too without realizing. You just didn't feel like talking to the person, you were busy, your mind was somewhere else, or you just downright forgot to text back. Don't get too upset if they don't text back, talk to them about it later. Maybe they just don't enjoy texting.
05-10-2013, 08:58 PM

No cause my girlfriend always wants to talk to me and I'm not gay so it doesn't bother me if my guy friends don't text me back. My advice get a better bf.
05-10-2013, 09:03 PM

Only if there's a question being asked and they don't reply at all that day. If they don't reply for hours I'm fine with that, because they might be driving, working, or devoting attention to a project, or to someone who is with them in person.

If I want to communicate with them "now", I'll call them. To me a text means "reply when you can" and a call means "please answer now if you can."